Tienda | Forums | Blogs | ES |

Laser printer does not adhere the toner well at first impressions

Follow
This post was translated, if you want to see the original version click here
Good morning people, I wanted to know if someone has ever happened. I am a technician and I have changed hundreds of fuser film and pressure rollers. this fault has rarely happened to me and I have not found a solution, the only time I managed to solve it was because I bought a fuser film and they sent me the one that was not metallic, when I put the metal the fault was solved. but on other occasions, such as the printer that I am seeing now Hp Laser Jet P1606dn when I put the new normal film and the new pressure roller, it makes me Fail that the first 2 or 3 sheets duplicate the image or it is as if the toner did not melt well, after that it is like it already takes the temperature well and they come out well. After leaving the printer still for a while, it will cool again, repeat the fault. try to put more and then less grease in the fuser and the fault remains the same, the ceramic is impeccable. Thank you in advance.

3 Proposed Solutions

SOLUTION ACCEPTED
Hi Matias, to raise the temperature, and get to the melting point at startup, you can try to isolate the thermistor with a common foil film, wrap the thermistor with a layer, test, with that you will raise the temperature a little without reaching damage the pressure or fuser coverage. and enough so that at startup you no longer have the problem of lack of fusion, I attach sequential images of the task. I await your comment, best regards

• 29 days ago

I had never heard this, totally new to me, yet I will try everything they tell me haha. thanks, I try it right now

• 29 days ago

Good day, I can finish the link. ancarlaser Thank you very much. I did as you told me to add some laminate, at the same time I also cleaned because I had enough dry and dirty grease between the ceramic and the thermistor. Any of the 2 things I did, it worked like this thanks a lot. something new for my knowledge

• 29 days ago

:), thanks for sharing your experience, we all learn, best regards

It can also be the toner if it is not the original.

The fuser when turning the first few times heats the pressure roller by contact and that additional heat causes the toner to set correctly, when you turn it off or stop using the pressure r it cools and the fault repeats until you do several again .
  • 29 days ago

probe with original cartridge, alternative and refilled, with both makes same fault

check well that the film is correct that of the HP1020 line is almost alike ... they are distinguished by the interior that goes inside is black and that is not a greenish cream color ... since these work a little faster and the other does not work ... if you changed film would look good quality of this or try the metal that is a bit more expensive.
  • 29 days ago

I disassemble this afternoon to corroborate, even though the model does not use the metal, it comes from the factory with the normal film